samedi 6 octobre 2007

Computer room

Hi everybody !
I finally found the famous computer room, it's really impressive : there is perhaps 100 computers (super modern) in ranks and a huge screen ahead for informatic modules.
I went to the Uni because I had to go to the tennis society taster, and... when I finally found the tennis courts, the girls trials were finished ! Fortunately, I discovered that it was only for the tennis SOCIETY, and I'm in the tennis course of the SPORTS CENTER. Different things... How could I know that ??? Anyway, I can't change my mind because I'm already registered with the sports center (remember... the swimming pool...!)
There are 200 societies ! Tomorrow I'll have the drama society taster, ONE of the drama society I mean (there are 5 drama societies !). Crazy...

Aucun commentaire: